Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)
You may be eligible for a discount on your fiber internet service*
As part of our ongoing commitment to keeping you connected, Fidium is proud to support the new federal Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). This program will continue to help ensure that substantially more Americans can afford the broadband connections they need for work, school, healthcare and more.
We're making it simple for both new and existing customers to apply.
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a program funded by the federal government designed to help low-income households connect to the internet. Qualified Non-Tribal households can receive a maximum monthly credit up to $30 per month, and a maximum monthly credit up to $75 per month for households on qualifying Tribal lands. Fidium is participating in the program, and the Affordable Connectivity Program can help qualified customers pay for one of multiple Fidium Fiber internet services.
In addition to the Affordable Connectivity Program, the federal government offers a Lifeline broadband discount for qualifying services. You may combine your existing Lifeline Service discount with your ACP discount on a qualifying service. As an alternative, you can continue your existing voice or broadband Lifeline Service discount without enrolling in the Affordable Connectivity Program, or use your Lifeline service discount on one Lifeline program eligible service and the ACP discount on a completely different qualifying service.
If you currently receive the Federal Lifeline discount, you qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program and simply need to enroll in the ACP program. If you do not receive the Federal Lifeline discount, you may qualify for the ACP discount based on other criteria including a household’s income or enrollment in other federal assistance programs (such as Medicaid and SNAP), free and reduced-price school lunch program, and WIC. Check Eligibility Now.
To apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program, simply follow these easy steps below. Current Federal Lifeline customers automatically qualify for the benefit and can skip to step 2.
All customers not currently receiving a Federal Lifeline discount must complete an eligibility form with the federal National Verifier.
- Complete the Consent Form
By filling out the Consent Form, you acknowledge that your household is either enrolling, changing plans, transferring or disconnecting in regards to the Affordable Connectivity Program.
- Order Fiber Internet Access
Once you’ve completed the eligibility form, confirmed that you’ve qualified, and filled out the consent form, contact us at 1.844.4.FIDIUM (1.844.434.3486).
*The Affordable Connectivity Program, also known as ACP, is a federal government program that reduces your monthly internet service bill. ACP has conditions that require your consent.
Should the program end, your service will continue, the ACP credit will end, and you will be responsible for payment at the full rates, terms and conditions applicable to the tier of internet service you selected. If you do not want to continue receiving your selected service, you can choose to change your internet service by contacting us 1.844.4.FIDIUM (1.844.434.3486).
- The Affordable Connectivity Program is non-transferable and is limited to one discount per household.
- When you call to enroll in the ACP Program, a customer service representative will explain the details of the ACP eligible plan you select, including the standard monthly rate, eligible promotions, and any other charges, and credits. Customers may experience a one month delay in applying the ACP discount to your bill. Sales tax and any other required fees will continue to be charged. The standard monthly rate for the plan and any applicable fees for equipment, taxes and fees will also be included on your monthly bill.
- You can change your internet plan or end your internet service at any time without an early termination fee. You can obtain service supported by the ACP program from any participating provider you choose, and you can transfer your monthly benefit to another provider at any time. There is a maximum of one monthly benefit per household. If you elect to move your ACP benefit to another provider, you will no longer be eligible to receive an ACP monthly benefit on your Fidium service. Fidium reserves the right to remove the ACP monthly benefit at any time.
- Fidium may transmit certain information about you to the federal government’s National Lifeline Accountability Database to confirm eligibility and enroll you in the ACP program.